it's about me..lonely girl and feel very lonely and also a little bit sad...

i don't know why tonight i feel so lonely and very sad.. today my family gone sleep really early and leave me alone and just watch television alone... i really don't know what to do then i write my blog and shared my sadness with you guys.. even though this weekend i will go out and watch cinema with my beloved friends but i still feel lonely and lonely... maybe this weekend is our last time together than after this we will further our studies and maybe lost contact and whatever that damn shit things that i really don't like...it's sucks man! separated with my beloved friends and family after this, i'm a little scared cause before this i never separated too far from my family and friends.. from i'm still children and now i'm a little bit grown up i never go too far away from muar cause i loved this town cause it is not like kuala lumpur, very2 busy town and have a really high life style there.. sometimes i'm thinking that i really scared that maybe sometimes i'll be changed and could be a different girl like now.. that thing i really really scared, my target after i finish my studies as nurse or whatever course that i take, i want to worked and earned my own money and i just really want to make my parent's happy and take good care of them.. my life is really hard, i'm not from a wealthy family that have no problem about money.. i don't know what to say... right now i'm just pray to GOD that i'm not changed to a different girl cause i want to make my parent's proud of me and make them happy and no more tears.. and sometimes i thought until when my dad will worked?? i want him to rest after i finished my studies and got a good and nice job.. i love my parent's so much and sometimes i thought that i don't want to lose them cause i'm not ready... GOD, i hope my parent's will see me achieve a very successful job and see me married someday.. 
TO MAK AND ABAH...
EKIN SAYANG MAK N ABAH SANGAT2..
MAAFKAN EKIN KALAU ADA GURISKAN HATI MAK N ABAH..
DOAKAN EKIN BERJAYA DALAM HIDUP..
I REALLY SHY TO SAID IT IN FRONT BOTH OF YOU..
BUT TONIGHT, I WROTE IT AT MY BLOG..
AND WANT ALL MY FRIEND'S AND MY FOLLOWERS..
READ MY BLOG, AND FEEL IT BY YOURSELF..
I PROUD TO HAVE A BEST PARENT'S IN THE WORLD!!!
MY BELOVED MOM AND DAD...

0 comments: