yesss..!!!! meet my old friends..!!!!


halu guys, today i'm very happy lorrr!!!!hahaha. why i happy???? b'coz this sunday i will go out with my old n beloved friends!!! aiyooo, i'm really excited to meet them coz really miss them so much laaa.. last time i meet them when we take our spm result at school last month.. hah, really happy lorrr!!hahaha. so, we will go out this sunday and watch cinema together.. right now i don't know what movie we want to watch..??? my plan is watch 2 movies that is film knowing and horror movies, coming soon... i don't know which one we want to watch coz both movies really2 nice and interesting.. it's okay la, i will decide it later..huhuhu. but the sad thing is, this is our last meeting together coz after this we will further our study and not have time to meet again.. so sad la, i really love my friends very much and still remember our sweet memories when we still school at convent, muar... i also miss my school so much, my teachers.. it's okay la, maybe when i further my studies i will meet new friends but i still not forget my old friends coz to me they are the best friends that i ever had.. miss u so much girls, hope we will still keep in touch and maybe we will meet after 5years from now coz i will organized our reunion!!!!!hahaha. just watch n see girls coz i will surprise u guys with our bombastic reunion!!!hohoho. keep in touch with me k friends, adios.....

0 comments: